Introducing Electric Outboard Motor Epropulsion Spirit 1.0 Plus 3HP 1kW
Spirit 1.0 Plus is a portable 3HP electric outboard made for dingies, fishing boats, sailboats and tenders. It features a 1276Wh large integrated lithium battery for long range. It’s nimble, lightweight, and clean power.
With one charge, you can go 22 miles at 4.5 mph, or go fishing all day long at trolling speed.
How do you charge ePropulsion?
There are currently four official ePropulsion chargers for SPIRIT Battery Plus. One is included in the kit, the Standard Charger. The other three are the Fast Charger, Solar Charger and DC Charger, which users must purchase separately from authorized ePropulsion dealers.
|Spirit 1.0 Plus|
|Power||1 kW (3HP equivalent)|
|Input Voltage||39V – 60V|
|Standard Battery||Spirit Battery Plus, 1276 Wh li-ion polymer|
|Motor Weight*||10.6 kg / 23.4 lbs|
|Battery Weight||8.7 kg / 19.2 lbs|
|Charing Time||Standard charger: 8.5 Hrs Fast charger: 3.5 Hrs|
|External Battery||Yes, and E-Series Battery recommended|
|Propeller||11″ × 5.8″ 2-blade composite propeller|
|Trim / Tilt Angle||0°, 7°, 14°, 21° / 70°|
|Shaft Length||Extra Short, Short, Long|
|Motor||Brushless DC motor|
* The weight is measured with the short shaft version.
At the core of Spirit 1.0 Plus electric outboard motor, it’s a 1kW BLDC motor, equivalent to 3HP.
|Power (W)||Speed (mph / kph)||Runtime (hh:mm)||Range (mile / km)|
|35||2.2 / 3.5||36:25||80 / 129|
|65||2.7 / 4.3||19:35||53 / 85.3|
|125||3.5 / 5.6||10:00||35 / 56|
|250||4.4 / 7.1||5:00||22 / 35.5|
|500||5.3 / 8.5||2:30||13.3 / 21.3|
|750||5.7 / 9.2||1:40||9.5 / 15.3|
|1000||6.2 / 10||1:15||7.8 / 12.5|
* The performance data is based on a 12-foot aluminum boat with one person and one Spirit battery Plus in calm lake water. The actual speed, range and running time may vary because of different boats, load, weather, etc.
The integrated rechargeable battery is lightweight, only 19 lbs or 8.7 kg, and robust for tough conditions.
Never worry the battery drops into the water.
High energy density in a compact size to build large battery capacity.
180W Solar Charging
Dual power ports allow solar charging when discharging.
Extend the runtime to an entire day by replacing the integrated Spirit battery.
What’s in the Box
- Motor Box: 43″ x 20″ x 12″
- SPIRIT 1.0 Plus Electric Outboard Motor
- Tiller Handle – Throttle Control and Steering
- Composite High-Performance Propeller
- 110V, wall-mounted battery Charger
- User manual, warranty card, x2 magnetic kill switches, 2 pins to lock steering
- Battery Box: 20″ x 14″ x 12″
- Lithium-Ion Battery – 1,276Wh
Spirit Battery Plus
( Optional ! )
Pin x 2
Kill Switch x 2