inflatable boat Navigator LK 330 are products of European quality.
Inflatable boat Navigator LK 330 models have been popular with fans of fishing and water recreation for more than 15 years for their high quality and reliability.
The design of the boats has a U-shaped cylinder with a glued-in transom made of waterproof plywood. The cylinders are divided into 3 pressurized compartments and an inflatable keelson. The patented shape of the boat, thanks to the full sheet cutting of the fabric, has 4 circular and 2 longitudinal welds, which ensures high tightness of the cylinders.
Advantage of LP and LK Navigator series inflatable boats, what Navigator Inflatable boat offer:
- The latest joining technology – the method of heat welding.
- The original design of cylinders.
- The minimum number of connecting seams.
- Increased sealing and reliability of cylinders.
- Longitudinal and circumferential seams are made by heat welding.
- Keel V-shaped bottom allows to increase seaworthiness and reduce shock loads when passing through a wave.
- Improved ride quality thanks to hydrodynamic contours.
- Course stabilizers (fins) installed in the stern provide better directional stability.
- Entering the planing mode on motors with a capacity of 2.5 hp.
- High-quality body material – Boats are assembled from high-quality Valmex boat PVC from Mehler texnologies with a density of 1000 g / m2, which ensures their long-term operation, without additional maintenance of the seams.
- A movable seat support system is used to comfortably accommodate passengers in the boat.
- The use of a book floorboard significantly speeds up the process of assembling and disassembling the boat.
- Team of professionals.
- 100% quality control at each technological stage.
- 5 years warranty.