Inflatable boat Navigator LP 240BK is a product of European quality.
Inflatable boat Navigator LP 240BK has been popular with fishing and water recreation fans for more than 15 years for its high quality and reliability.
The boat has a U-shaped cylinder with a reinforced transom made of waterproof plywood. The Cylinders are divided into 4 pressurized compartments (nose, left, right, and an inflatable keel). Thanks to the full cut of the fabric, the patented boat shape has 4 circular and 2 longitudinal seams, which ensures high tightness of the cylinders and minimizes seam leakage.
The Navigator Advantage – Navigator Inflatable boat offers:
- The newest joining technology – thermal welding method.
- The original design of the cylinder – shape narrows down to the nose, thus boosts marine performance.
- The minimum number of joining seams.
- Increased tightness and reliability of the cylinders.
- The Longitudinal and circumferential seams are heat-welded.
- The V-shaped keel bottom improves performance and reduces shock loads during wave passage.
- Improved ride quality thanks to hydrodynamic contours.
- The course stabilizers (keel) installed in the stern provide better directional stability.
- Switching to gliding mode starting with 2.5 hp motors (depends on the model).
- High-quality hull material – Boats are made of high-quality boat German PVC Valmex or Plastel produced by Mehler Texnologies with a density of 750 – 1000 g / m2, ensuring their long-term operation without additional processing of seams.
- The movable seat support system is used to accommodate passengers in the boat comfortably.
- The use of a book-type floor dramatically speeds up the process of assembling and disassembling the boat.
- Team of professionals. 100% quality control at every technological stage.
- 5-year warranty Follow our news on Instagram and Facebook!