Inflatable boat Navigator LP 240S is a product of European quality.
Inflatable boat Navigator LP 240S has been popular with fans of fishing and water recreation for more than 15 years for its high quality and reliability.
The boat has a U-shaped cylinder with a reinforced transom made of waterproof plywood. The Cylinders are divided into 3 pressurized compartments (nose, left and right). The patented boat shape, thanks to the full cut of the fabric, has 4 circular and 2 longitudinal seams, which ensures high tightness of the cylinders and minimizes seam leakage.
The Navigator Advantage – Navigator Inflatable boat offers:
- The newest joining technology – thermal welding method.
- The original design of the cylinders – shape narrows down to the nose, thus boosts marine performance.
- The minimum number of joining seams.
- Increased tightness and reliability of the cylinders.
- The Longitudinal and circumferential seams are heat-welded.
- Improved ride quality thanks to hydrodynamic contours.
- The course stabilizers (keel) installed in the stern provide better directional stability.
- Switching to gliding mode starting with 2.5 hp motors (depends on the model).
- High-quality hull material – Boats are made of high-quality boat German PVC Valmex or Plastel produced by Mehler Texnologies with a density of 750 – 1000 g / m2, which ensures their long-term operation without additional processing of seams.
- The movable seat support system is used to comfortably accommodate passengers in the boat.
- The use of a slated-type floor greatly speeds up the process of assembling and disassembling the boat.
- Team of professionals. 100% quality control at every technological stage.
- 5 year warranty Follow our news on instagram and facebook!