Navigator LP 240S
This 3-person Inflatable boat Navigator LP 240S has been popular with fans of fishing and water recreation for more than 15 years for its high quality and reliability.
The boat has a U-shaped cylinder with a reinforced transom made of waterproof plywood. The Cylinders are divided into 3 pressurized compartments (nose, left and right). The patented boat shape, thanks to the full cut of the fabric, has 4 circular and 2 longitudinal seams, which ensures high tightness of the cylinders and minimizes seam leakage.
The Navigator Advantage – Navigator Inflatable boat offers:
- The newest joining technology – thermal welding method.
- The original design of the cylinders – shape narrows down to the nose, thus boosts marine performance.
- The minimum number of joining seams.
- Increased tightness and reliability of the cylinders.
- The Longitudinal and circumferential seams are heat-welded.
- Improved ride quality thanks to hydrodynamic contours.
- The course stabilizers (keel) installed in the stern provide better directional stability.
- Switching to gliding mode starting with 2.5 hp motors (depends on the model).
- High-quality hull material – Boats are made of high-quality boat German PVC Valmex or Plastel produced by Mehler Texnologies with a density of 750 – 1000 g / m2, which ensures their long-term operation without additional processing of seams.
- The movable seat support system is used to comfortably accommodate passengers in the boat.
- The use of a slated-type floor greatly speeds up the process of assembling and disassembling the boat.
- Team of professionals. 100% quality control at every technological stage.
- 5 year warranty Follow our news on instagram and facebook!
Follow our news on instagram and facebook!