Navigator LK 330 INFLATABLE BOAT PREMIUM KIT
Inflatable boat Navigator LK 330 models have been popular with fans of fishing and water recreation for more than 15 years for their high quality and reliability. The design of the boats has a U-shaped cylinder with a glued-in transom made of waterproof plywood. The cylinders are divided into 3 pressurized compartments and an inflatable keelson. The patented shape of the boat, thanks to the full sheet cutting of the fabric, has 4 circular and 2 longitudinal welds, which ensures high tightness of the cylinders.
– 2 Oars with special oarlocks
– Towing handle under the bow
– 2 Movable Seats
– Anchor mount D-ring with a rubber bow protector for the rope
– Hard-deck wood floor (or Aluminum floor)
– Small repair kit
– Efficient Foot pump
– Bags to carry the boat & the floor
Premium Kit – Standard Kit plus:
– 700mm Aluminum bar installed on the port side of the tube with two universal mounts holding it (extra space for mounting accessories, rod holders, ropes, bags, etc)
– GPS/Echo-sounder / mobile device platform with a universal platform installed on the tube
– Anchor stopper mechanism – easily control the depth
– Bitts installed closer to the Starboard/Bow – dock your dinghy at a marina or a cottage dock with no issues.
– Navigation light Action Cam holder
– Stainless Steel Transom Wheels with the most efficient auto-lock mechanism – very comfortable in use.
– 2 Rod holders with angle control
– Aluminum Ladder
– Stainless steel cups and cup holders
Please, note – most of the accessories are connected with the boat through universal mechanism platforms that are glued to the tubes. They work almost like Lego – you just have to lock it in to use. As such, you can comfortably change the configuration based on your use case. There are 7 pre-installed on the tubes.
– $65 for regular seat pad
– $85 for a seat pad with bags underneath (Must have add-on).
– $95 openable side table with 2 rod holders, GPS/Eco-sounder storage and 2 cup holders
– $250 Stainless Steel Transom Wheels with the most efficient auto-lock mechanism – very comfortable in use (for Standard kits)
· Brand, model · Navigator LK 330
· Boat type · Inflatable Roll-up with V-keel
· Body material · PVC (German Mehler Texnologies)
· Length overall (m) · 3,30 (10.8′ ft)
· Length inside (ft) · 7,61
· Width overall (ft) · 5,41
· Width inside (ft) · 2,56
· Tube diameter (ft) · 1,38
· Transom type · Stationary, Reinforced
· Transom height (in) 15″
· Overall weight (kg) · 60
· Floor type – Solid hard wood deck or aluminum deck
· Chamber diameter (ft) · 1,38
· No. of chambers · 4
· Max. persons · 4
· Max. engine (kw/hp) · 11.2 / 15
Advantage of LP and LK Navigator series inflatable boats, what Navigator Inflatable boat offer:
- The latest joining technology – the method of heat welding.
- The original design of cylinders.
- The minimum number of connecting seams.
- Increased sealing and reliability of cylinders.
- Longitudinal and circumferential seams are made by heat welding.
- Keel V-shaped bottom allows to increase seaworthiness and reduce shock loads when passing through a wave.
- Improved ride quality thanks to hydrodynamic contours.
- Course stabilizers (fins) installed in the stern provide better directional stability.
- Entering the planing mode on motors with a capacity of 2.5 hp.
- High-quality body material – Boats are assembled from high-quality Valmex boat PVC from Mehler texnologies with a density of 1000 g / m2, which ensures their long-term operation, without additional maintenance of the seams.
- A movable seat support system is used to comfortably accommodate passengers in the boat.
- The use of a book floorboard significantly speeds up the process of assembling and disassembling the boat.
- Team of professionals.
- 100% quality control at each technological stage.
- 5 years warranty.