Keel boats with an inflatable bottom Navigator of the Air series are represented by two models of boats with a length of 3.3 and 3.6 meters.
They implement the best solutions in the creation of boats with NDND, the installation of a transom on the bottom, an spoiler that provides a smooth flow, an increased diameter of the cylinders, a bottom shape and a deadrise that allows you to achieve high speed, with maximum controllability, which is very important for boats with this type of bottom.
The advantage of Navigator Air Lux inflatable bottom boats
1) The use of multi-layer reinforced pvc with a density of 900 g / m2, TDS brand, Unisol produced in South Korea.
2) The variable diameter of the cylinders gradually tapering towards the bow of the boat provides excellent stability and good seaworthiness
3) The shape of the boat has 4 annular and 2 longitudinal welds, made by heat welding and provides high tightness of the cylinders. Structurally, the welded seam has a strength much higher than glued, which significantly increases the performance of the craft.
4) The increased diameter of the cylinders up to 48 cm is one of the main indicators of the boat’s seaworthiness when operating on large bodies of water.
5) The inflatable (keel) bottom of low pressure (NDND) almost completely dampens the impacts of small waves.
6) When inflating the inflatable bottom to the required pressure (0.25-0.3), the deck acquires rigidity comparable to that of a solder (plywood) floor.
7) The design of the cylinder ends affects the driving dynamics and maneuverability.
8) Redans cut off bottom from the flow of water from the bottom, spreading from the keel to the sides. Longitudinal redans increase the stability of the boat, provide effective access to the glider, which leads to an increase in speed.
9) The transom spoiler allows you to get a strong connection between the transom and the bottom of the boat and allows you to reduce the overall resistance of the water relative to the movement of the vessel.
10) The cockpit of the boat is reinforced with an anti-slip fabric “Antislip” with a density of 1000 g / m2 manufactured by Valmex 7318 Rough skin