What Is a Portable Power Station?
Portable power stations are optimal as an emergency backup power supply in your home or during outdoor activities. With many advanced properties, portables are an excellent product for peace of mind and a quick energy source wherever needed.
Navigator offers a range of portable power generators from acclaimed brands – EcoFlow and ROCKSOLAR.
EcoFlow provides some of the most innovative portable energy solutions on the market. The products are designed to help you explore without limits and stay charged during a power outage. The brand is known for having the fastest charging options and believes in the accessibility of sustainable energy.
Compact and lightweight while storing massive power, ROCKSOLAR power stations are your perfect outdoor companion. Power your electronics – from cell phones and cameras to laptops and drones. Whether you go camping or sailing, ROCKSOLAR products will keep you going!
How Long Do Portable Power Stations Last?
On average, a portable power station can last up to 12 hours, depending on the battery capacity and the number of electronics being connected. It usually takes a few hours to charge before you can use the station again. Easily power both small appliances and bigger devices.
Best Portable Power Stations: Features and Benefits
Practicality, portability and durability are just some of the external advantages of portable devices. Numerous technical benefits include:
- QUIET AND EASY TO CARRY: being roughly the same size and weight as a small microwave, it provides a steady stream of power without the noise or exhaust of gas generators.
- MULTIPLE PORTS: charge your devices with a variety of output options. Connect the power cable plug of the electrical device to the AC outlet of the product, turn it on, and immediately get your devices powered through the units.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: A built-in lithium battery with a life cycle of 1000+ charges. Optimized wattage for your needs – never run out of power when you need it most.
- QUICK RECHARGE: Being simple and efficient, a portable station can be charged from a regular wall outlet at your home or even a car charger. If the sunlight is accessible, you can also charge the power station using weatherproof Solar Panels (sold separately).
Maintain your peace of mind and a safe environment around at all times. Forget the overwhelming experience of gas-powered generators. Sustainable energy stations offer a significant volume of safety features:
- Short-circuit protection
- Over-current protection
- Over-voltage and low-voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Overheating and freezing protection