The design of the Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) Navigator F-380 has a reinforced fiberglass “Deep V” shaped bottom with longitudinal steps.
The main effect of the redans is to cut off the water flows from the bottom, spreading from the keel to the sides, which together increases the hydrodynamic quality of the hull.
Advantage of the Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) Navigator F-380:
– “Deep V” -shaped bottom, it is possible to obtain a higher speed than on hulls with a low deadrise,
– Achieved increased seaworthiness, by increasing the cylinders of the boat up to 46 cm and a large deadrise angle,
– More resistant to high waves and passes them much more comfortable and safer,
– Has a higher carrying capacity, which expands the ability to transport people.
The Navigator Advantage – Navigator Inflatable boat offers:
- The newest joining technology – thermal welding method.
- The original design of the cylinders – shape narrows down to the nose, thus boosts marine performance.
- The minimum number of joining seams.
- Increased tightness and reliability of the cylinders.
- The Longitudinal and circumferential seams are heat-welded.
- Improved ride quality thanks to hydrodynamic contours.
- The course stabilizers (keel) installed in the stern provide better directional stability.
- Switching to gliding mode starting with 2.5 hp motors (depends on the model).
- High-quality hull material – Boats are made of high-quality boat German PVC Valmex or Plastel produced by Mehler Texnologies with a density of 750 – 1000 g / m2, which ensures their long-term operation without additional processing of seams.
- The movable seat support system is used to comfortably accommodate passengers in the boat.
- The use of a slated-type floor greatly speeds up the process of assembling and disassembling the boat.
- Team of professionals. 100% quality control at every technological stage.
- 5 year warranty