Reliability, speed, comfort and seaworthiness are the motto of this development. The hull of the Laguna has rather complex trimaran-type contours in the bow, turning into keeled contours with a cheekbone fold (“gull-wing” type) in the stern. Due to the peculiarities of the hull contours, the boat is fast, extremely maneuverable, easy to control, does not create a strong wave either at low or high speeds. Two pairs of longitudinal steps and developed sponsons, in addition to improving the hydrodynamic properties of the hull, add additional rigidity to the bottom. Significant deadlift of the boat in the bow allows it to gently “cut” the wave.
The fast RIB Laguna 500 is intended for use in the coastal maritime area for rescue services. The boat is good for boating, diving, fishing. It is possible to organize rest of a small company up to 8 people on it.
The Navigator Advantage – Navigator Inflatable boat offers:
- The newest joining technology – thermal welding method.
- The original design of the cylinders – shape narrows down to the nose, thus boosts marine performance.
- The minimum number of joining seams.
- Increased tightness and reliability of the cylinders.
- The Longitudinal and circumferential seams are heat-welded.
- Improved ride quality thanks to hydrodynamic contours.
- The course stabilizers (keel) installed in the stern provide better directional stability.
- Switching to gliding mode starting with 2.5 hp motors (depends on the model).
- High-quality hull material – Boats are made of high-quality boat German PVC Valmex or Plastel produced by Mehler Texnologies with a density of 750 – 1000 g / m2, which ensures their long-term operation without additional processing of seams.
- The movable seat support system is used to comfortably accommodate passengers in the boat.
- The use of a slated-type floor greatly speeds up the process of assembling and disassembling the boat.
- Team of professionals. 100% quality control at every technological stage.
- 5 year warranty